Terms & Conditions
Products and Services
The information provided on this website is appropriate only for persons living within Australia. Sherpa Insurance and its third party providers and business partners will only provide products and services to persons living within Australia.
This website, and the materials and information found on this website, only contain general information about Sherpa Insurance, its services and products. This website and the material and information found on this website have not been prepared with reference to your objectives, financial circumstances or your insurance or other needs. Accordingly, you should not act on the basis of any material or information contained on the website without first considering your objectives, financial situation and needs, and obtaining appropriate advice from your financial, legal and/or other professional advisers.
All applications for products or services made via this website are subject to and must comply with the normal approval criteria of Sherpa Insurance and its third party providers and business partners. Sherpa Insurance is not obliged to approve any application submitted by you and may decline any such application.
Sherpa Insurance’s products and services and those of its third party providers and business partners are governed by the terms and conditions applying to each product or service. A copy of the terms and conditions for any particular product or service will be provided to you on request. You will need to consider the terms and conditions and make sure that you are happy with them, before you decide to apply for a product or service.
Unless otherwise stated in a product document, neither Sherpa Insurance nor any of its third party providers and business partners guarantees any particular product feature.
Restrictions of Use
You agree that you will not:
- use this website for your commercial purposes;
- send any material that could be considered harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- falsely misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
- modify, distribute, transmit, communicate, or publish any content on this website; or
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods from the website.
Third-Party Offers and Websites
This website may:
- contain links to, or frame websites of third parties who are not part of the Sherpa Insurance; or
- refer to offers or promotions by third persons who are not part of the Sherpa Insurance.
Except to the extent specifically stated to the contrary by this website, neither Sherpa Insurance nor its third party providers and business partners sponsor, endorse, recommend or approve of the third party operators of their websites or the material, information, advice, service or products, offers or promotions of third party operators.
Except to the extent specifically stated to the contrary by this website and subject to any applicable law which cannot legally be excluded, restricted or modified, neither Sherpa Insurance nor its third party providers and business partners make any warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the materials, information, advice, goods or services available from those websites or the operators of those websites; or
- that the information, material, services or products, offers or promotions available from those websites or the operators of those websites do not infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any person.
Neither Sherpa Insurance nor its third party providers and business partners authorise the reproduction of materials, information, advice, goods or services of third party operators. Subject to any contrary statement in this website, to the extent permitted by law, Sherpa Insurance and its third party providers and business partners will not be liable in relation to the material, information, advice, service, products, offers or promotions contained on third party operated websites or references to offers or promotions by third persons who are not part of the Sherpa Insurance.
- Sherpa Insurance reserves all copyright in the content and design of this website.
- You must not reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content or design of this website except with Sherpa Insurance’s prior consent or as permitted by applicable copyright legislation.
Statement of the Law
Statements made on the Sherpa Insurance website are not intended to be statements of law.